This hike starts from the cathedral of the historic town of Sigüenza and follows the old trail to the village of Pozancos. The route takes us past the Cerro de Villavieja and subsequently over the plateau of Mojonazo I. Via a gorge we cut through to the village of Pozancos to subsequently, via the gorge of Valedeserrano and the plateau of Valderramón, return to Sigüenza.
- From the cathedral (1) we walk downhill through the Calle del Serrano Mediana to the park of the Alameda (2). In the park we turn right and at the end of the park we turn left past the monastery church of the Ursulinas (3), into the Calle de las Cruces.
- Through this street we leave the town until we get at a rail bridge (4). We cross this bridge and once over it, we turn right.
- We follow this road parallel to the rails, follow the bend to the left and ignore the road to the right (5).
- At the next crossing of roads (6) we turn right, towards the farm that we can see further on.
- We follow this path for quite some time until we stop ascending and walk on the tableau of Mojonazo I. When we start descending again, we ignore a path to the right. A bit further on we get at an open space where we ignore various trails both on the left as well as on the right. Next at a wall where the path goes uphill again, we turn left just before this wall (7).
- We follow during quite a while this small trail that runs through the gorge of Valdeserrano until we reach a dirt road (8). Here we turn right.
- We follow this road to the village of Pozancos. First we walk past a fence and next we reach a crossing of various roads (9). Here we go left.
- In Pozancos at the well we turn left (10).
- We follow this path leaving the village until a crossroads (11). Here we go in a slanting direction right/straight on, onto a trail that immediately begins to ascend.
- Once above we reach the plateau of Valderramón. At a crossing of trails we keep straight on (12).
- We now walk for a while on the plateau and go straight again at the next crossing (13).
- Past this crossing the trail becomes much narrower, it starts to descend and we have a marvellous view over the valley. Once below in the valley we follow this path quite some time. Eventually we reach the road to the farm where earlier on this hike we already walked (14). Here we go right and then directly left. From here we follow the same route as on the way out, back to the cathedral of Sigüenza.