The route takes us through panoramic fields with on the background the Sierra Norte and the Cabrera. The second part goes through the forest of Casasola with on occasions views on the reservoir of el Villar. This hike starts with a considerable descent, so ends with a climb back to Berzosa del Lozoya.
- From the car park (1) we walk towards the village. We take the first dirt road on the right (2). This is a relatively short path that ends on a road. Here we turn left and immediately right.
- Still in the village, we follow the road until a crossroads of four roads. Here we turn right. After a few hundred metres this road turns into a trail.
- We follow this trail until, after having walked about four kilometres, we encounter a barrier where the forest starts (3). Go through the barrier to continue the trail through the forest.
- Just before the inn Casasola the path ends on a Y-junction (4). Here we turn right, further into the forest. After about 4,5 kilometres past the inn we get at another barrier (5). Past this barrier we turn right. From here we can see the village Berzosa de Lozoya again.
- This trail rises quickly to end in an open area, after a few bends. Here is it difficult to stay on track. We have to keep right diagonally until another trail shows up that we will follow. From here we keep straight on until we meet a fork of dirt tracks (6). Here we turn right.
- After a while we meet a closed barrier through which we continue. First we walk through a vegetated area, later the setting becomes more open. At a crossroads we go straight on. We pass a riding school, where we take just after a bend the bifurcation to the left. We turn right, and then we turn left.
- Now we walk close to the M-127 (7). Underneath, parallel to this road, we walk back to Berzosa de Lozoya. At the end of this path we turn left and immediately to the left again. We end up the same trail we walked on at the beginning of our hike. This trail brings us back to the M-127, where we turn left to walk back to the car park.