La Robiñera is a peak of just above 3,000 meters which a relatively easy access that can perfectly be done as a round trip on the same day. Thanks to its altitude and strategic location, it gives spectacular views over the Pyrenean high peaks around us.
- From the parking space of the Fuente Petramula (1) we continue on the dirt road for about 80 meters. We enter the trail on the left (2), ignoring the signs of the GR. We see a signpost towards the Glaciar de la Munia.
- After about 10-15 minutes we cross the Barranco del Clot (3).
- We follow the trail, signposted with milestones. More than an hour later we cross the Barranco del Clot again (4).
- About 15 minutes later we start to ascend up a dark gorge (5).
- The final stretch goes through a terrain of stones, which are not that loose. We pass some peaks of lower altitude, until we reach the Robiñera (6).
- The way back is via the same route.