Coll de Conflent
Os de Civís is a village in Lleida that can only be reached by car from Andorra. To get there through Spain you have to pass an old mountain route, which passes through the Col de Conflent, at 2,178 meters of altitude. On this route we go up to the Col de Conflent from Os de Civís, to return by the dirt road that connects the col with the village.
- From the car (1) we follow a while the dirt road, which is the continuation of the CG-6 road.
- After about 25 minutes we find a fork to the right (2), which is marked as "Ruta 4 - Riu de Saloria".
- In about 15 minutes we see a trail to the left (3) that we ignore, following the dirt road.
- About 15-20 minutes further on the dirt road ends and on the right starts a trail with milestones and some yellow mark, which descends a bit to the stream.
- In about 5 minutes we go straight on, following the signpost of "Ruta 5 - Collado de Conflent" (5).
- We arrive at the col (6) in about 45 minutes.
- At the col we see a dirt road on our left-hand side. We enter it to follow it until we return to our car.