Punta Margiani Pubusa
During this very varied hike in Sardinia we visit both Perda 'e Liana and the summit of Margiani Pubusa. Perda 'e Liana is a very well-known natural monument formed by a vertical tower called 'tonneri' in Sardinian, which erects itself on a small plateau at 1,293 meters and is visible from the wide surroundings. During the hike we see this tower from all persepctives and at the top of Margiani Pubusa we have a nice wide view of the area with Perda 'e Liana in the middle of it.
- From Genna Filixi (1), take the dirt road past the green fence. After about 10 minutes at the fork (2) near a house keep left.
- About 10 minutes later at the fork (3) we go straight ahead/right. All the time we follow the signs of the 101 with red stripes.
- About 10 minutes later we leave the dirt road on the left and go over the stream onto a trail (4), clearly marked white-red and with a signpost of the 101.
- We are now clearly headed for the Perda Liana. After 45 minutes we come to a fork (5) where we keep left, still on the 101 towards Anello Perda Liana. Ten minutes further at the fork (6) we no longer follow the 101 but the 113, to the left.
- After more than 15 minutes we arrive on a dirt road (7) where we turn right, following the signs of the 113. Fifteen minutes later at the signpost (8) we go straight ahead towards Pirastu Trottu.
- After about ten minutes on Pirastu Trottu (8) we cross a wide path and go straight ahead, following the signpost of the 113 towards Su Stampu / Margiani Pubusa.
- After 25 minutes at Su Stampu (10) we keep right. A few minutes later we end up on a wide path (11) and turn right.
- After about 20-25 minutes we reach the peak of the Margiani Pubusa (12).
- From Margiani Pubusua we walk the same route back to the fork of the 113 and the 101 (6), near Perda Liana. We go to the left now, to walk around the Perda Liana via the other side.
- After 15 minutes we arrive at a fork with signposts (13). We follow the 101 straight ahead here, towards Genna Filixi.
- Ten minutes later we go through a gate (14) and go straight ahead on a path with tiles. A little further we come out on an asphalt road where we turn left.
- We follow the asphalt road for about 50 minutes and walk back to Genna Filixi (1).